What is hard crome plating?
What the procedure is intended for?
Hard chrome plating (also known as industrial chrome plating) is the process of chemical
application of chromium on a designated area at a temperature of 55°C. The procedure is
carried out in special chrome plating vats.
The procedure is recommended for all parts subject to mechanical wear and tear and where
corrosion protection and a particularly high polished finish is required. Particularly useful for
rotating and continuously moving mechanical parts. We also provide custom polishing to the
desired quality for all chrome plated products.
Hard chrome plating ensures
- High wear and tear resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High temperature stability
- Low coefficient of friction
- Chemically stable surface
Products intended for hard chroming
- Other mechanical components
- 0,03 - 1,00 mm
- possibility of multiple coatings
Dimensions of products intended for chrome plating
- Product diameter :
(max diameter: 700mm)
- Product length:
(max length: 1,700mm)
- Product shape:
(all shape types)
Which materials are suitable for plating
- All types of steel
- castings (grey, steel ...)